CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

WPF Style Window (Paid)

Looking for someone better at WPF than I am. I've started working on a program which has a word processing interface, but it needs a major face lift. Looking for someone that can style my window make sure controls are in the right place, right sizes, and that the over all interface in the window is good.

Right now the window has a text box in the center a menu on the top and a tool bar under the window. There's a stack panel on the left and right sides with some buttons that will be styled with images later. I have a status bar on the bottom but I'd like it to be about the width of the richtextbox that I'm using as a word processor.

Open for quotes but not really working with a whole lot. Just let me know how much you'd need. Also would be best if you could take PayPal as a payment. It's pretty easy and doesn't cost much extra like banking would.

Thanks for your time.

Re: WPF Style Window (Paid)

Hi, I m lalit from India. i work on 2 project in WPF and also having experience of mvvm architecture.i m interested to work with u...