CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

asitrack - the Desktop bug tracker designed exclusively for software development

Hi guys,

My team and I have been working on a completely native Desktop bug tracker. Here is the website:
    http://www.asitrack.com

asitrack already has real-time updates, Subversion integration, instant search results as you type and in-place issue editing. And this is just a taste of what we have planned for the future.

So if you want a clean and simple bug tracker, try it and let us know what you think. We take feedback very seriously. Especially now in the early stages.

Thanks guys. You're awesome.
    Cosmin Pirvu

Re: asitrack - the Desktop bug tracker designed exclusively for software development

Does Asitrack have a way of exporting issues to Mantis BT? Or to any generally accessible format (e.g. CSV file, Excel file, database table etc.)?

Thanks - Rowan

Re: asitrack - the Desktop bug tracker designed exclusively for software development

Quote Originally Posted by rowan_bradley View Post
    Does Asitrack have a way of exporting issues to Mantis BT? Or to any generally accessible format (e.g. CSV file, Excel file, database table etc.)?
    I still need an answer to this question. The reason is that when I was still evaluating bug tracking systems, I set up an Asitrack account and entered a number of bugs into it. Eventually I decided to go with Mantis BT, and that's where most of my bug reports are. But now I need to transfer the ones in Asitrack to Mantis BT, preferably without the totally boring task of retyping them all.

Thanks - Rowan