CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

MFC application changes keyboard language.

Hey..
    I am working on an application which uses MFC components , the problem when it starts it changes the keyboard language to English US automatically . Any idea Why is that ? and How to prevent it from changing the language ?
    Thanks..

VictorN is offline Super Moderator Power Poster

Re: MFC application changes keyboard language.

Quote Originally Posted by Artista View Post
    Hey..
    I am working on an application which uses MFC components , the problem when it starts it changes the keyboard language to English US automatically . Any idea Why is that ? and How to prevent it from changing the language ?
    Thanks..
    I don't know any MFC class/component that can change keyboard layout. But some of Win32 API function can.
    Does your application call some of the Keyboard Input Functions? For instance the ActivateKeyboardLayout?
    Victor Nijegorodov

Re: MFC application changes keyboard language.

Quote Originally Posted by VictorN View Post
    I don't know any MFC class/component that can change keyboard layout. But some of Win32 API function can.
    Does your application call some of the Keyboard Input Functions? For instance the ActivateKeyboardLayout?
    Thanks Victor .
    I did solve the problem using getkeyboardlayoutlist() then ActivateKeyboardLayout().
    I just check every language in my languagebar then checks the app language and re-change it.