CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Lightbulb Looking for a team - Social networking website

Hello All,

Please note that this is not a paid position.

At the minute I'm in the process of building a social networking website and its mostly done now.

I'm currently looking for people who would like to join our social adventure.

I'm after SEO Experts, developers and bloggers and anyone else who would be able to add content to the website or help in any other way.

At the minute we are not in a position that we can afford to pay out for freelance work, but we do hope in the future that we will be able to re-pay anyone who has taken part on the project.

What would I get instead as I'm not getting paid for the job?

Since this is not a paid position we would honour your services with our social networking website.

This means that you will be getting the official title for whatever job you will be doing, for example if you are doing SEO services in our website then you will be doing that job for us when it becomes a paid position, which we hope that it will one day become.

We will also be able to give you a fantastic reference for any jobs that you apply for.
    You will get your own email address with us.

This project is a long marathon and not a sprint.

So far 90% of the website is done, and the only thing that needs finishing off is the main site as it needs a few things adjusting and content adding and an app for the website for smart phones which we hope to get soon.

Anyone interested please post on here and anyone wanting to find out more information please send me a private message on here or add me on skype.

john.stephen474

Hope to hear from you all soon.

Regards
    John

Re: Looking for a team - Social networking website

How much people will be there for building a social networking team? And which social networking sites need to use?