CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Hybrid View

bayesian modeling and linear thresholding method in histopathological image

How to implement bayesian modeling and linear thresholding method for segmentation purpose in histopathological image using MATLAB code to diagnose cancer cell (i.e. mitotic count)?

Re: bayesian modeling and linear thresholding method in histopathological image

Quote Originally Posted by LOGAMBAL View Post
    How to implement bayesian modeling and linear thresholding method for segmentation purpose in histopathological image using MATLAB code to diagnose cancer cell (i.e. mitotic count)?
    This seems to be a recent review article of possibilities,

http://www.sersc.org/journals/IJAST/vol62/6.pdf

See fig. 2.

Re: bayesian modeling and linear thresholding method in histopathological image

Quote Originally Posted by LOGAMBAL View Post
    Thanks for your response but i didn't get any idea about coding.Please send me the coding or guide me how to code the bayesian modeling and linear thresholding methods in histopathological image to segment the cancer cell.
    How well aquainted are you with the method you want to implement? Can you describe it in precise steps preferably mathematically? That's how you develop an algorithm. You always do that before you start coding. Do you have any programming experience?