CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Lightbulb Want to build chat room for my new website.

Hello mate,

I recently launched a new website. I want to set up chat room onto my website so that I can monitor all of my users onto it. Actually I am looking for social chatroom not 1 to 1 person or live chatroom. Though I have heard about many of it. But I really need your opinion what will be better.

Waiting for your precise advice.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Want to build chat room for my new website.

I searched well on the internet during 2 days. I got lot’s of chatroom apps for website. After compromising among them got the better solution what should I use. Henceforth, I decided to use chatwing because of it’s amazing service. It has lot’s of features so that anyone can change his chatroom color, design and emoji as well. Chatwing isn’t 1 to 1 person live chat app. It’s social chat apps with lot’s of users can chat with each to another at a time.

Instead of Social Chatroom its better to set up 1 to 1. this will help users get the privacy they deserve..

This is a collection of 10 free website chat widgets that you can install on your websites. 10-free-website-chat-widgets-to-make-your-site-interactive/
    Last edited by bestellen; September 15th, 2015 at 04:15 PM.

I like social chatroom than live chat. Because I want to talk with lot's of people at a time. And I enjoy this a lot.

i would recommend Chatwing it's excellent for social chat, it has so many features you can customize evry aspect and even get the android or iphone/ipad app on your phone so you can get alerts when people are chatting in your room or send you a private message. Email new message alerts work great too.

Alias, hi!

I did quite a lot of research on this in the last months and I figured out that one of the best chat applications for webpage of any kind is Rumbletalk Been using it for 2 months now and I never had any problems with it.

You would ask why I like it so much?

1. It works on phones and tablets really nice
    2. You can post anykind of videos, pictures, charts into it
    3. You can manage your design just as much as you want
    4. It is really well protected application, unlike many others on the market
    5. It is synchronizing really well(you can use it on more platforms at the same time)
    6. It has about 100 other functions as well.

They have a free trial going on now so it is worth having a peek!

Name:  1451213328-skin-care-chat.jpg
Views: 495
Size:  39.5 KB

Sorry bad experience using your suggested one @Gustavo Woltmann. Rather to choose ChatWing is the best option.
    Last edited by joice22; April 27th, 2016 at 09:07 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

Yeah, really! ChatWing is the best option. I have been with ChatWing app with over 2 years. Very reliable and decent service.

Here is the ChatWing official app I would like to share with you all. Hope this help you https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chat...924625444?mt=8

hey guys i will give a quick update about my experience using Chatwing so far.

1. most important, my users are very satisifed with it.

2. it has been working really smooth and feels great to have a cloud chat and not rely on servers and hosting anymore.

3. the Chatwing android and iOS app have been a greta way for myself and moderators to keep control of the chat and get alerts when their is new activity.

4. my users also use the chatwing apps so they can stay connected to my website chats.

5. the chat has helped increase the number of visitors and also the amount of time they spend on my website.

6. as far as pricing chatwing is by far the best value on the web, i pay $11.20 per month for unlimited usage in my chat, on other chat services they limit usage for say 250 users will cost you $50 per month. Chatwing also has a free version that let's you have unlimited usage too which is really nice just lacks a couple features i wanted like uploading my logo and hiding the chatwing name.

conclusion, give Chatwing a try if your looking for a chat room to put on your website it's perfect.

Arjay is offline Moderator / EX MS MVP Power Poster

Folks please use the product announcement forum for product announcements.

Closing this thread.