Join the webinar! Together Forever: everything about retention. Tue, Apr 28, 2015 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM GMT

Here's the message from the host of the webinar - get to know what you'll learn.

Hello! My name is Vasiliy Sabirov, I work as an analyst at devtodev.com.
If you are dealing with mobile applications, the word "retention" is familiar to you and you probably say or at least hear it every day. And that's really the most important indicator for the business.
I decided to learn about retention as much as possible, to examine the figure far and wide. And as I have accumulated enough knowledge, I want to share it with you.

In order to do this, I will hold a free webinar "Together Forever: everything about retention" and share with you everything that I know.

1. What is the retention and how it is measured. It turns out, that it is not so simple, and everyone calculates retention in his own way. I'll tell you about the existing methods of its calculation.
2. What is the perfect retention? I will give the examples of the values of retention from the industry for you to have something to compare your performance with.
3. What determines the retention?
I will compare the retention of paid and free traffic, tell you how this figure differs for the different platforms. Besides, there exist even the dependence on the day of the week. We'll talk about everything.
Spoiler: Do not acquire users on Saturday!
4. How to improve retention? The Internet is full of various tips about this, and we have chosen the most interesting and effective.
I'll tell you about the best way to use push-notifications, regular assignments and gifts for the return. I'll also mention other methods that exist there.

At the webinar you will be able to ask questions and I'll try my best to answer them.
Though, my goal is for you to have zero questions about retention by the end of the webinar.

Register for the webinar now!

Webinar in English
Tue, Apr 28, 2015 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM GMT
https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/2660867983129314818

See you!