CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Thread: Windows 10

Windows 10

Hi
    Last edited by Arjay; July 30th, 2015 at 09:20 AM.

Arjay is offline Moderator / EX MS MVP Power Poster

Re: Windows 10

Is this a marketing post for accessesiblesoft or do you really believe that the latest vb has all those problems?

I don't have any experiences with vb but from what I've seen, the C++ and C# 2015 feedback has been very positive.

It is not clear whether you are complaining about VB 2015 or Windows 10. I mention marketing because the YouTube link seems to point to your video channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Accessiblesoft View Post
    Considering this is the new environment for the universal apps, and my original question was:

I'd say it's pretty clear.

I did have a Windows 10 review up on the channel showing many various errors and black screens of death, but I took it down due to fanboy trolling.
    My youtube channel doesn't have any ads, and in fact represents some of the more advanced capabilities of Visual Basic .NET.
    It would be hard to find another application development as powerful. It lends more weight and credibility to what I say, so that can be helpful if people actually watch the videos.
    Videos are a great way to explain coding concepts.
    So put a link to the videos in your signature line, but please don't reference the links in your posts. If you like you can post in the announcement forum introducing your video channel.

Yeah, that's a good idea I think. Need not to refer his link directly but in signature.

I am removing this thread as it is just not really informative to all the members