CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

How Much Does It Cost to Build a Bootstrap Website?

I would like to develop a bootstrap website for my company. I did specific research on the bootstrap website development and prices. How much does it cost to build a bootstrap? Since I approached a company named dneers and they told you can get a website at Rs. 8000 ($121). Kindly anyone advice this price is good for building a website? My website will contains approximately 15 to 20 static pages..

Re: How Much Does It Cost to Build a Bootstrap Website?

Bootstrap is a free collection of equipment for creating website and web application that have CODE and CSS based design and style temples.

Bootstrap website possess so many features prefer:

Easy to Use
    Receptive
    The broadband of expansion
    Consistency
    Simple Integration
    and lots of other

The expense of building Bootstrap website is determined by country, your design, which kind of functionalities you would prefer to add in your web site. Approx website building expense is between $1200 to $1800 according to global offering price.

You will find many outsourcing as well as home-based development company which really provide you a good dam service in low cost.
    But do you find one thing?
    That every minor to the major Development Companies can provide you with the cost-effective services...but what actually varied them and make competitive one.
    I suggest Orion infosolutions is the best website Development Company having dedicated resources to provide services across

I guess it would be cheaper to buy a website template based on an easy to manage CMS for example WordPress. If you are not able to customize the template yourself then you can pay to some web developer who will make it for you .

In our digital era, it is possible to develop a simple website on your own. This is the cheapest option when you do not have a large budget.

Actually, anyone can build a website for free if using a free Wordpress template. This can be a rather tempting option, but I advise against it. These sorts of templates come along with bugs, ads, malware distribution, and do not offer personalized domain names, have a limited bandwidth, and are slow to load due to their web hostings. Thus, think twice!

In terms of building any type of website, it is necessary to keep the following steps in mind:

Website design and layout phase
    Website assembly or coding phase
    Website setup and launch (web hosting, domain name, security certificates, etc.)
    Website content creation
    Website bug fixes
    Website ongoing support and maintenance

Therefore, in order to start a website, all you need is:

Select a web software solution
    Set up your web design theme and/or additional plugins to correspond to the website needs
    Register your domain name to reflect your website filling
    Select and place a proper website host
    Prepare your content and branding materials (e.g. logo)

Quote Originally Posted by John Aeliya View Post
    I guess it would be cheaper to buy a website template...
    +1
    There are enough bootstrap templates, just google it.
    So find a template, buy it and than... either customize it yourself or pay a freelancer to customize it -- it is much better than developing from scratch

This question I guess asked by many on this forum and other forums too. Every [one] has different pricing. Across most of the software development company, they charge between $1600- $1800.
    Last edited by 2kaud; January 6th, 2020 at 04:31 AM. Reason: Removed advertising

Quote Originally Posted by dineshdn1112 View Post
    How Much Does It Cost to Build a Bootstrap Website?
    Prior quoting cost for building Bootstrap website, One should list the functionalities need to be added in your website like the design, features, graphics, animation, effects.... Approx website design range between $600 - $1200

The expense of building Bootstrap website is determined by country, your design, which kind of functionalities you would prefer to add in your web site.
    Approx website building expense is between $1200 to $1800 according to global offering price.

Hope this information helps you.

There is no ideal cost to build a bootstrap website. It depends on various factors such as features, functionalities, from whom you are developing, developer location & experience, etc.

One of the best strategies is to consult a Website Development Agency to get an estimated price for your website.
    Last edited by 2kaud; March 11th, 2021 at 04:26 AM. Reason: Removed advertising link