I'm pushing my boundaries hear
I'm a Delphi 7 programer that's starting out with sharpdevelop to make a .net web site on IIS

1/I have repaired with .net with NDP461-KB3102438-Web.exe
2/ Gone to programs and switched on ISS componets
3/ start button - right clicked Computer and manage to get computer management.
gone to IIS with default page installed and i browse it showing green IIS 7 picture.
I tried setting up a 2nd web page and when test settings I get error: - cannot verify access path

sharpeDev setting up at the beginning gives me this error that can be anything to me (below)
I cannot get any reading to connect sharpeDev to .net?
Things like CGI I have not touched yet, what do I need to set up for basic web page.

The reference assemblies for framework ".NETFramework,Version=v4.0" were not found. To resolve this, install the SDK or Targeting Pack for this framework version or retarget your application to a version of the framework for which you have the SDK or Targeting Pack installed. Note that assemblies will be resolved from the Global Assembly Cache (GAC) and will be used in place of reference assemblies. Therefore your assembly may not be correctly targeted for the framework you intend.
There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "mscorlib", "AMD64". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project.
There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "System.Data", "AMD64". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project.
There was a mismatch between the processor architecture of the project being built "MSIL" and the processor architecture of the reference "System.Web", "AMD64". This mismatch may cause runtime failures. Please consider changing the targeted processor architecture of your project through the Configuration Manager so as to align the processor architectures between your project and references, or take a dependency on references with a processor architecture that matches the targeted processor architecture of your project.