CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Thinking in Java

http://mindview.net/Books/TIJ4
    Do you think this book is to old to learn from it?

Re: Thinking in Java

As far as books concerned, we can't say that the book is old. As such, atleast it can provide some information. Even you can refer other Java programming books or can refer some programming tutorials, can explain well with the help of videos. I can suggest you Ultimate Java Development and Certification Course.

Quote Originally Posted by greenharry419 View Post
    As far as books concerned, we can't say that the book is old. As such, atleast it can provide some information. Even you can refer other Java programming books or can refer some programming tutorials, can explain well with the help of videos. I can suggest you Ultimate Java Development and Certification Course.
    java beginners lab assignments/

Even if the book is old you can still learn from it but i would suggest that you use a latest edition for learning java because many things have changed in the IDEs and it will make it difficult for you because you won't be able to learn about the new updates. Many updates in the IDEs have make coding easier for the programmers. You can learn java from Java: The Complete Reference book. It is mostly about OOP. I use to learn java from this book. But if you prefer video tutorials that you can study from Udemy or lynda websites.
    Claire

Java is widely used in the world and of human life. Java is not only used in software development but is also used in hardware controlling software components.