CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Question cryptoobfucator made by LogicNP Software, if it works its good

I almost bought this tool, but havnt, cause suddenly, I cant see any protection anymore.
    Using the net reflector(redgate), and I see the code so clear like the original.

This is how I doing it
    open this tool "cryptoobfucator" and click on "Add assembly", chose the exe of my net c# project, and click obfuscate. There were never error after this step.
    From the created folder "crypto_output" where the protetcted file is placed, I take the exe, put it to the original, pack the setup, install it, and let the reflector go over it. All codelines are as clear like the original.

Does anyone knows this tool, any idea what else to do in this case?
    I used it with Win7 and Win10, both are x64 Systems.

Within the first line, I wrote "cant see anymore", after installation, after first trail, it was protected, better than any other tool has done. The way I did it, were the same as I wrote above.

Re: cryptoobfucator made by LogicNP Software, if it works its good

something to add.
    I even reinstallad the red-gate-reflector, more than ones, to be sure it doesnt take the file it has cared before.

Strings aren't generally obfuscated unless you tell the obfuscating tool to do so. The idea is to obfuscate the logic more than anything. It appears you may have been using a trial version of the software. If that's the case, chances are your trial has expired and obfuscation is no longer working until your purchase a license.

The day this tools workd ones, there were nothing to see, which has lookd like anything next to a codeline, - after using reflector.
    It has a timline, yes, it has, but is not over.

Something else I did, within the "obfucated-outputfolder" are two files, the exe and another(have forgotten the type). I copyd both to the original. Havent seen any reason for that, but there were nothing else which might occure a difference, but the result were the same, as written above.

Hello Daddy, any idea?

No one knows this tool? Or may recomend any other?

netreactor might be an alternative