CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Looking for JAVA developer

Looking for a JAVA developer that is interested in a potential ownership / executive position with Youtripity. Preferably an Entrepreneur, understands upside, has expertise in JAVA development enviroment, and ability to manage other IT professionals. Site is currently 70-75% complete. Please contact me if you are interested in a long term engagement with Youtripity. Below is a basic introduction to Youtripity.

The internet can be an overwhelming source of information which diminishes its effectiveness. I have personally found this to be true while travel planning over the last decade. We have developed a process to eliminate these problems in the most efficient and convenient way under a single web site. The simplicity of Youtripity lies in its ease of use and one stop travel planning, a first of its kind.

Youtripity provides travel information to the public in a unique way. We provide travel services for the average consumer to make the most efficient use of their travel planning time while maximizing the value of limited vacation time. Along with leisure and business, our solutions provides value to non-traveling individuals to investigate destination sights, area events, and local businesses. Youtripity is a combination of travel information, multi-media entertainment, marketing, social networking, and travel products and services. These offerings will be free to end users on a variety of internet devices. Providing easier travel research solutions, minimizing disappointing vacation decisions and maximizing each hour of vacation, are keys to Youtripity success.

Youtripity is a travel ecommerce business with ability to utilize our platform for many other industries. Youtripity initial revenue generation comes from targeted local, national and international advertising. Our business plan includes additional revenue sources to be implemented during the first few years. We currently have developed a proof of concept for the Hawaiian Islands. With multiple regions being developed for the initial launch minimizing investor risk.

Youtripity is the “Valpak” of the internet with location advertising targeted to specific individuals. We provide the customer experience first then maximize their needs of travel services and products. While providing a customer base to local businesses.

Please contact me directly to discuss the details and benefits of Youtripity LLC.

Thank you for your time,

William Meyer
    President, Youtripity LLC
    Last edited by Brad Jones; July 17th, 2017 at 05:00 PM. Reason: removed email

Re: Looking for JAVA developer

If you are interested please look me up through Linkedin and provide some basic information in initial request Youtripity

Post Re: Looking for JAVA developer

Quote Originally Posted by youtripity View Post
    If you are interested please look me up through Linkedin and provide some basic information in initial request Youtripity
    Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

I have 5+ years experience and can assist you. I am not able to find you on LinkedIn.

Please reach me on Skype: cis.scott OR drop me an email at scott.cisin20@gmail.com

Best regards,
    Scott W.