CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Smile New web tools for programmers

Hi

I have created a website with web tools for programmers: http://fordev.online/#/info
    Currently it contains tools for base64 encoding/decoding, JSON viewing/editing and calculating sha256 hashes.

I would appreciate any feedback. Feel free to write what would be useful for you.
    It's just a start but I have many ideas for next features like making history for all features, add more features according to users expectations, and many more.

Re: New web tools for programmers

Hello aber18,

Useful tools, I should say. But there's only one field visible when trying to use them on mobile. And it's a bit inconvenient to move from one to another.

Perhaps, in case you are planning to improve the JSON online editor for a mobile version, I could give you my feedback (used it a couple of times online).

Quote Originally Posted by aber18 View Post
    Hi

I have created a website with web tools for programmers: http://fordev.online/#/info
    Currently it contains tools for base64 encoding/decoding, JSON viewing/editing and calculating sha256 hashes.

I would appreciate any feedback. Feel free to write my essay what would be useful for you. It's just a start but I have many ideas for next features like making history for all features, add more features according to users expectations, and many more.
    What is the best way to contact you, btw? I've sent an email to contact@fordev.online, but it returned to me with the mailbox full message. Is there any other way?

Thanks

As a developer, I bring you 20 of the newest, most practical and exciting tools for front end web coders, designers, and full-stack developers.
    1. Browser Calories
    2. Visual Studio Code
    3. Fire Bug
    4. HTML entity Character Lookup
    5. Prefix-Free
    6. Cloud9 IDE
    7. Foundation
    8. Fontello
    9. Cloud Comp
    10. Blokk
    11. Base camp
    12. Browser Shots
    13. Favlcon Generator
    14. Web developer tool bar
    15. Load Impact
    16. Lorem Ipsum Generator
    17. W3c Markup Validation Service
    18. Typetester
    19. Pingdom
    20. CSS sprite Generator
    Last edited by Steve R Jones; January 31st, 2019 at 08:07 AM.