CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Can you help me to decide which web hosting to buy?

I want to set up a MySQL server that will not deal with too many data.
    This database works with a local store system that does not exceed the 3000 clients .
    The database just keeps information about the clients (name, phone, email, last name)
    and some other stuff like products and sold products and appointments. The products are not
    more than 100 and each product has some basic fields like name, quantity. Simple and not too much stuff.
    I don't believe that these data will ever exceed the 5 gb in the whole life of the store.

The problem is I don't know which web hosting to buy. There are a lot out there and this is something I've never done
    before and I don't have experience on it.

This is a site which got my attention and it also has a server in Frankfurt which is quite close to Greece (where my system is going to communicate from).

What are your advises?

Thank you.

Re: Can you help me to decide which web hosting to buy?

From my experience, I always recommend GoDaddy. They hav centralized, shared and individual servers according to customer need and requirement. There are also alot of others platforms of Hosting providers too. Best Hosting matters alot in speed of website. Like smart city is called as smart because of IoT as every thing is controlled through internet. That's why, Hosting should be fast and safe.
    Last edited by 2kaud; June 16th, 2021 at 05:18 AM. Reason: Web site link removed