CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Best CMS for web design

Wordpress is one of the best CMS for web design , it has a lot of option to play around with

Thank you so much for sharing all this wonderful info with the how-to's!!!! It is so appreciated!!! You always have good humor in your posts/blogs. So much fun and easy to read!
    Last edited by VictorN; August 15th, 2021 at 09:55 AM. Reason: The dangerous link was removed

Hi there! You should take a closer look at Drupal and Joomla, but I think WordPress is the best CMS for now.

It depends on how you plan to manage it.

It depends on how you plan to manage it. For doing everything by yourself (for example, if you are on a budget), pick the one with most free plugins.

Quote Originally Posted by John Aeliya View Post
    Hello! friends please suggest best CMS for web Design
    I find your question a big vague. You can't just ask for the best CMS without any context. There has to be some form of information given, however, il try my best to answer you

For PHP developers
    1. WordPress
    2. Joomla
    3. Drupal
    4. Php CMS
    5. Magneto
    6. Typo3
    7. OctoberCMS
    8. Concrete5
    9. PrestaShop

For JSP
    1. OpenCMS
    2. DotCMS
    3. Magnolia

For Python
    1. DjangoCMS
    2. Wagtail
    3. FeinCMS
    4. Kotti CMS
    5. The Plone CMS

Dot Net
    1. Kentico
    2. DotNetNuke
    3. Umbraco
    4. Sitefinity CMS
    5. N2 CMS

Are just some of the CMS one can use. I really hope you're not confusing yourself with CMS and web framework because to some level they seem to do the same thing, however, they are both disctinct. Before you ask such questions, you need to answer a few things:

1. Nature of the project
    2. Budget
    3. Hosting provider
    4. Language support

Because at the end of the day, if you're planning to build a web application, there maybe times when the mentioned may not work. For PHP you'd need:

1. Laravel
    2. CodeIgnitor
    3. CakePHP
    4. Symfony

but these are not CMSs, they are frameworks.

I hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by techrama View Post
    1.WordPress CMS for Web Development. In the beginning, WordPress was used as a blogging platform.
    2. Joomla CMS for Website Development, Joomla counts as a middle ground among the other two open-source systems.
    3. Magneto CMS for Website development.
    4. Drupal CMS for Website Development.
    5.DotNetNuke CMS for Website Development.https://www.techwhoop.com/
    thank you for your suggestions.

If you want to choose a CMS, it would mostly depend on the size of the business. WordPress, Joomla, Magneto, Drupal all are good options. Again you should be aware of all the growing technologies.

hey, PFB few of the best CMS for web design
    WordPress. WordPress is the most popular CMS software on the Internet.
    Drupal. Drupal is an open-source CMS for developers, marketers, and agencies.
    Shopify. Shopify is a popular CMS software for ecommerce businesses.
    WooCommerce.
    Magento.
    BigCommerce

So, if you're using WordPress then surely you will be needing the best solution to design your website. I can personally suggest Masterbundles if you like my suggestion then must give it a try.
    Last edited by existenceproduct; May 25th, 2022 at 05:03 PM.

As a software developer, I agree with you. Wordpress is familiar to every dev and SEOs. It's easy to test the website on this system, more accessible to provide any updates, and there are more functions.

Quote Originally Posted by spankerbold View Post
    As a software developer, I agree with you. Wordpress is familiar to every dev and SEOs. It's easy to test the website on this system with help of https://u-tor.com/services/web-app-testing, more accessible to provide any updates, and there are more functions.
    I also know Wix, but it's just a constructor with general functions

People will name only their favourite platforms. I will also join the majority of those who are satisfied with the WordPress platform. I think this is an ideal platform for creating websites, designs and connecting convenient plugins. Many of the most famous websites, shops and forums people create on WordPress. When I ordered my first commercial website from a development team from prosvit.design, I asked their experts to create it on WordPress. My site is quite popular now, and it has excellent traffic. What do you think about WordPress? Do you like it or not? I can send you links to my sites if you wish.
    Last edited by VictorN; May 30th, 2022 at 02:59 AM. Reason: web link was removed

I advise you to use wordpress to create a website, because there are a lot of plugins and you can customize the site to your needs. I have been using wordpress for a long time, I even decided to create a plugin for it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12