CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Thread: Web designing

Web designing

What is web designing?

2kaud is offline Super Moderator Power Poster

Re: Web designing

Web design is the process of creation and presentation of the required content on web pages - which the end-user can access through the internet with the help of a web browser.

There's load of stuff on this on the internet - just do a simple search.
    All advice is offered in good faith only. All my code is tested (unless stated explicitly otherwise) with the latest version of Microsoft Visual Studio (using the supported features of the latest standard) and is offered as examples only - not as production quality. I cannot offer advice regarding any other c/c++ compiler/IDE or incompatibilities with VS. You are ultimately responsible for the effects of your programs and the integrity of the machines they run on. Anything I post, code snippets, advice, etc is licensed as Public Domain https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/ and can be used without reference or acknowledgement. Also note that I only provide advice and guidance via the forums - and not via private messages!

C++23 Compiler: Microsoft VS2022 (17.6.5)

@2kaud I expected to see more than just a definition and an advice to search on Google. SEO
    Last edited by Hoksuj92; November 1st, 2019 at 01:26 AM.

2kaud is offline Super Moderator Power Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hoksuj92 View Post
    @2kaud I expected to see more than just a definition and an advice to search on Google.
    The original posted question was "What is web designing'. My reply answered the asked question. Without more information re requirements etc, it's not appropriate to provide more detailed guidance.
    All advice is offered in good faith only. All my code is tested (unless stated explicitly otherwise) with the latest version of Microsoft Visual Studio (using the supported features of the latest standard) and is offered as examples only - not as production quality. I cannot offer advice regarding any other c/c++ compiler/IDE or incompatibilities with VS. You are ultimately responsible for the effects of your programs and the integrity of the machines they run on. Anything I post, code snippets, advice, etc is licensed as Public Domain https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/ and can be used without reference or acknowledgement. Also note that I only provide advice and guidance via the forums - and not via private messages!

C++23 Compiler: Microsoft VS2022 (17.6.5)

Arjay is offline Moderator / EX MS MVP Power Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hoksuj92 View Post
    @2kaud I expected to see more than just a definition and an advice to search on Google.
    Why? I mean why do people feel the need to waste the forum's time on trivial questions that are easily answered by a google search?

In this specific case, the OP could have found multiple answers by simply doing a google search for, "What is web designing."

Help forums out by not asking trivial questions with easily obtained answers.

Design is the process of collecting ideas, and aesthetically arranging and implementing them, guided by certain principles for a specific purpose. Web design is a similar process of creation, with the intention of presenting the content on electronic web pages, which the end-users can access through the internet with the help of a web browser.Web design is the process of creating websites.

Cool Re: Web designing

We are now in 2020 and internet selling is at its peak. If we look around us we can find every 3rd person from we know they are buying something from an online shopping website or booking for any service online through the internet. So, for the users who are using the internet for services or shopping sellers require a website.

You will find many kinds of a website on the internet from which you need to choose what is right as per your business niche first. Once you choose the theme web developers start designing the website like change in the photographs, Information about your business, Logo etc. In a simple words website design means creating it with the information relevant to the user as well as it is userfriendly (easy to navigate).

Thank you for the positive reply in advance✌✌��
    Last edited by 2kaud; January 8th, 2020 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Advertising removed

Everything about your website - including the content, the way it looks, and the way it works - is determined by the website design. Web design is a process of conceptualizing, planning, and building a collection of electronic files that determine the layout, colors, text styles, structure, graphics, images, and use of interactive features that deliver pages to your site visitors. Web design is not limited to websites as it includes other uses such as web apps, mobile apps, and user interface design.