CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

.NET Software Developer

Trenkwalder Hellas is searching on behalf of its client, a global leader in Data Management, for its HQ at North Athens, Greece
    .NET Software Developer

The position:
    Requires very good programming skills, rapid development techniques and strong commitment to quality results, due to the company’s zero error policy.
     Support existing systems and applications
     Perform maintenance and migration tasks
     Design and implement applications and data collections (databases)
     .NET framework (VB.NET is a strong plus)
     Client-Server application development
     MS SQL Server database design and management (stored procedures, functions, views, triggers)
     Knowledge on the following areas should count positively: ASP.NET, C#, HTML/CSS, Java, Javascript, Angular

The candidate:
    Should have strong problem solving skills and excellent communication skills. He/she is also an effective team player.

 One to four (1-4) years of experience in related field (.NET framework)
     University or other Degree in Information Technology
     Excellent command of English language, especially in written. Must be able to clearly document development effort

The company:
    The company offers
     Competitive Compensation Package
     Opportunities of continuous growth and development
    Please send your CV until 29.07.2019 in confidence at the email address infogreece@trenkwalder.com, quoting TPP-1905005.

After collecting and evaluating the resumes, we will only contact the candidates that best respond to the requirements of the job position. By sending us your resume, we presume that you want us to keep it in our database, in order to match it with the present or other job positions. If you don’t want us to keep your resume in our database, please write in down in your email (or just write “opt out”).
    Last edited by charis_kosteletos; July 3rd, 2019 at 06:23 AM.

Re: .NET Software Developer

There is a suggestion from me, You can outsource your work in a short white label partnership with any of the good software development companies. They will have a large team of skilled software developers, They can help you in any way.

Re: .NET Software Developer

Hi,

I can surely help you with this.
    You can reach me via e m a i l sofia (at) cisinlabs (dot) com or s k y p e sofia_6831.

Regards,
    Sofia