I have written a simple project that need to evaluate a score (variable = TotalMatches).

I have Case statements that are not being evaluated as they should. Here is my code:
Code:
Private Sub Rate_Num_Matches()
        Dim myprompt As String = Nothing

Select Case True

Case My.Settings.MatchNumbers

Dim ExpectedMatches As Integer = (26 * My.Settings.NumRounds)

Select Case TotalMatches

Case ExpectedMatches
                        myprompt = "You did an EXCELLENT JOB of matching all " & Trim(Str(ExpectedMatches)) & " sets of cards!"
                    Case (ExpectedMatches - 1) To (ExpectedMatches - 9)
                        myprompt = "You did an FANTASTIC JOB of matching " & Trim(Str(ExpectedMatches)) & " sets of cards!"
                    Case (ExpectedMatches - 10) To (ExpectedMatches - 14)
                        myprompt = "You did an GREAT JOB of matching " & Trim(Str(ExpectedMatches)) & " sets of cards!"
                    Case (ExpectedMatches - 15) To (ExpectedMatches - 19)
                        myprompt = "You did an GOOD JOB of matching " & Trim(Str(ExpectedMatches)) & " sets of cards!"
                    Case (ExpectedMatches - 20) To (ExpectedMatches - 25)
                        myprompt = "You did an FINE JOB of matching " & Trim(Str(ExpectedMatches)) & " sets of cards!"
                    Case 0
                        myprompt = "SORRY you didn't match any of the sets of cards!"

End Select

Case My.Settings.MatchSuits

Dim ExpectedMatches As Integer = (24 * My.Settings.NumRounds)

Select Case TotalMatches

Case ExpectedMatches
                        myprompt = "You did an EXCELLENT JOB of matching all " & Trim(Str(ExpectedMatches)) & " sets of cards!"
                    Case (ExpectedMatches - 1) To (ExpectedMatches - 9)
                        myprompt = "You did an FANTASTIC JOB of matching " & Trim(Str(ExpectedMatches)) & " sets of cards!"
                    Case (ExpectedMatches - 10) To (ExpectedMatches - 14)
                        myprompt = "You did an GREAT JOB of matching " & Trim(Str(ExpectedMatches)) & " sets of cards!"
                    Case (ExpectedMatches - 15) To (ExpectedMatches - 19)
                        myprompt = "You did an GOOD JOB of matching " & Trim(Str(ExpectedMatches)) & " sets of cards!"
                    Case (ExpectedMatches - 20) To (ExpectedMatches - 23)
                        myprompt = "You did an FINE JOB of matching " & Trim(Str(ExpectedMatches)) & " sets of cards!"
                    Case 0
                        myprompt = "SORRY you didn't match any of the sets of cards!"

End Select

End Select

Label7.Text = myprompt
        Label7.Show()
        GroupBox1.Refresh()
        clr7 = "SHOW"
        My.Computer.Audio.PlaySystemSound(Media.SystemSounds.Exclamation)

End Sub
As an example, I played 1 game MatchingNumbers with 1 round and got a score of 5 (ie: TotalMatches = 5). It should have evaluated to the Case statement in RED. Label7 remained blank because the variable: myprompt was NULL. What is wrong?