CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Question Need to Find Java Developer

I am looking for a company. Most likely, for outsource to develop Java for PC on Windows. This is for our company which deals with engineering in nutrition. We will calculate some charges and air flows on it. It’s not gonna be a big program though it sounds rather complicated. I guess, we need a dedicated team. This is my first time I deal with such things so please tell me what I should take into account to choose the developer? My budget is around $100,000.

Re: Need to Find Java Developer

Hi Brouch,

I can surely help you, please mail me at ray.cis100@gmail.com with more details and add me on skype: live:ray_7950 for further discussion.

Regards,
    Ray

Quote Originally Posted by Brouch View Post
    I am looking for a company. Most likely, for outsource to develop Java for PC on Windows. This is for our company which deals with engineering in nutrition. We will calculate some charges and air flows on it. It’s not gonna be a big program though it sounds rather complicated. I guess, we need a dedicated team. This is my first time I deal with such things so please tell me what I should take into account to choose the developer? My budget is around $100,000.
    What specifically your company deals with? I think you need to specify the domain for the developers first. Along with that, you have to clearly state the mission for the developer. If the developer doesn’t understand it - it’s no use. Aim for long-term business relations, because that’s not an easy task and you need to find strong developer and your partner. Check the portfolio. It will help you to see if they are able to do what you want. I can recommend you some companies:

itechart.com/skills/java-development-services/
    innowise-group.com/technologies/java
    scand.com/technologies/java/
    abtosoftware.com/java-software-development-outsourcing
    redwerk.com/technologies/java-development

Would like to assist you with your project.
    Please connect with me on skype or email
    Skype id: live:bellastone_5
    Email id :bellastone.mil@gmail.com

Regards
    Bella

Hello Brouch ,
    Greetings !
    I would prefer discussing requirement in details.
    Please contact further at deepvyas71 (AT) gmail (DOT) com

looking forward to your reply

Regards
    Deep