CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

How to convert edb to pst

Want to know how do i convert my edb file pst format any help will be appreciated

2kaud is online now Super Moderator Power Poster

Re: How to convert edb to pst

Do an internet search. There's plenty of software available - including free versions.
    All advice is offered in good faith only. All my code is tested (unless stated explicitly otherwise) with the latest version of Microsoft Visual Studio (using the supported features of the latest standard) and is offered as examples only - not as production quality. I cannot offer advice regarding any other c/c++ compiler/IDE or incompatibilities with VS. You are ultimately responsible for the effects of your programs and the integrity of the machines they run on. Anything I post, code snippets, advice, etc is licensed as Public Domain https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/ and can be used without reference or acknowledgement. Also note that I only provide advice and guidance via the forums - and not via private messages!

C++23 Compiler: Microsoft VS2022 (17.6.5)

Read the EDB to PST software reviews and select the best for you read more http://www.thebestcomparisons.com/edb-to-pst.html

Using Exmerge Application to Convert EDB to PST
    Exmerge Application having some benefits like it prevent duplicacy and used in backup to store the copy of singles as well as multiple mailboxes, etc. This tool has a limitation as well users can only convert EDB file of size upto 2 GB. Also, this method is long and time-consuming.

To Convert EDB to PST using ExMerge.exe, follow the below steps:

First need to install the ExMerge.exe utility by launching the setup of ExMerge.exe
    After that select the option Extract or Import (Two Step Procedure) and click Next.
    Now in this two-step procedure, Select the option Step 1: Extract data from an Exchange Server Mailbox and click Next to Convert EDB to PST using ExMerge
    Now Enter the name of your Exchange Server, enter all the mandatory/necessary information and click on Next button.
    Now Select the Exchange Server Database from which you want to Extract PST file.
    After that select the Exchange Server mailbox whose data you want to Export in PST format.
    In the next window, select the folder path where you want to save the converted PST file and Click on Next button.
    At last click on Finish to complete the Conversion process.

I hope this manual method will be helpful!
    Tim Paine