CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Make a good like button.

How to make a like button, that show who has like my post, on a social media website.

Re: Make a good like button.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexanderrrrkrkkr View Post
    How to make a like button, that show who has like my post, on a social media website.
    This is something you must ask the provider/owner of the social media website about.

If the website supports like buttons and you don't have one it should be as simple as activating it on some personal preference page in your account. If you are dissatisfied with an existing like button you may suggest they change it. If the website does not support like buttons you may suggest they introduce one.

The final option, which I suspect you are asking about, is that you want to add a like button by adding own code to the website. Most likely you will not be allowed to do this and to proceed without the consent of the owners is illegal. You would need to use virus style technology to gain access to the website internals. If you try and get caught you will be banned from the website if you are lucky - and charged with a crime if you are not.
    Last edited by wolle; May 13th, 2020 at 11:16 PM.