CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Thread: Need guidance ('cuz I'm beginner)

Need guidance ('cuz I'm beginner)

Hi good people. How are you all.My username *ah* well you can read it above the post. But I'll tell it anyway. I used chilly Billy. Cuz I usually chill. Take no tention as to avoid wasting energy.

lately due to being bored and free all the time I thought I start learning some coding and well you know I got my brain fried. There's a lot in it. Well I'm a beginner btw, a total newb in it. And I have no idea what and how to go around it. I just wanna be able to build some mobile apps(social apps, games,forums) and websites. So I wanna ask two things (1) what should I do which can enable me to build/program or whatever these kind of apps and sites?is it only learning languages and which ones(python,HTML,JavaScript,C/C++, etc etc)?if yes then second Question(2) which online sites are better to learn 'em and platforms to practice? Free or paid?freecodecamp, codeacademy, Khan academy, probate, or Mobile apps(mimo, soloLearn etc). Any guidance and suggestions to online learning?

PS: Sorry for bad English. And I want somebody to show me a way.

Re: Need guidance ('cuz I'm beginner)

Hello fellow newbie. I am pretty sure someone here with a lot more experience will get back to you. In them mean time you get me. So, hello there. Lol

hello friend i need a friend to learn togther coding if you still active reply me i have bit knowledge of programming but i am also confused from where to start

Hey,
    If more companies learn how to appropriately monetize https://blog.admixer.com/app-monetiz...nd-strategies/ their free apps, they will retain more users and increase app usage. To profit from a free app while retaining users can be done. Companies simply need to be more strategic with advertising options.
    Last edited by Zikkarro; November 18th, 2020 at 05:08 AM.