CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Which programming language is the right one for my project?

Hello dear people

I would like to read suggestions from you as to which programming language is actually best suited to get a real estate portal from the ground.
    The portal also includes admin dashboards, such as the one used by the admin of the page to manage the entire page, block users, images (spam), individual photos, and much more functions like digital offers.
    Furthermore, search profiles for real estate are to be created. In the backend, the system searches for properties based on the search profiles and sends them to the user via email.
    A lot of work is done with text and images on the page. Likewise with XML files.

Or does it really matter in principle which language you use for which project, as long as the programmer is good at coding (frontend and backend)?

KR
    Ado

Re: Which programming language is the right one for my project?

If you're building things from scratch, then in my opnion you need the knowledge of the following:

1. SQL - Ms SQL or MySQL (maybe Oracle PL-SQL)
    2. PHP or ASP.net or JSP
    3. Javascript
    4. C#, F#, or VB if you're using ASP.net. Or Java or Kotlin
    5. Python - is you wish to use Django or Flask.

At the end of the day, you need to know a few things;
    1. Where would you be hosting
    2. What frameworks are supported by your provider
    3. How are you planning to manage a live dynamic project.

There isn't one language that would solve your diverse project, each component of your project would require languages which may not be used in other components.