Assistance required please

I need some assistance with Crystal Reports 2020, please. Data source is SYSPRO 8 2022 (SQL database). Please let me know if you need any further info.
I am trying to add two fields to the "Details b" section and get them to print on the same row on our purchase order document.

Here is my Section Expert:
Name:  Crystal Reports - Section Expert.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  38.1 KB

Here is the document layout:
Name:  Local PO.jpg
Views: 93
Size:  64.9 KB

I would like the highlighted/selected field, 'DetInventoryLoc' to print on the same row as the first line of 'DetCommentDescript'.
However, the print result is like this:
Name:  PO Preview.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  18.4 KB

So essentially, I would like the warehouse location field (DetInventoryLoc) of the item(s) to be listed on the same row as the first line of the comment field (DetCommentDescript). The warehouse location will only ever be on one line whereas it is likely for the comment to be multiple lines.

Here is the 'Common' tab of the field editor for the 'DetInventoryLoc' field:
Name:  Format Editor-Location.png
Views: 92
Size:  15.7 KB

Here is the 'Common' tab of the field editor for the 'DetCommentDescript' field:
Name:  Format Editor-Comment.png
Views: 93
Size:  14.5 KB

Please let me know what I can do to make sure the two fields print without the unwanted space.

I didn't realise that putting both fields in the same section would have the result that it did. I don't know how to resolve this issue and could not find anything in my online search that was similar.

Thank you kindly in advance.