I'm using Visual Studio 2017. After installing Productivity Power Tools 2017/2019 extension, I can't use the copy operation. The first time I try to copy a line or block of code after installing the extension, Visual Studio generates an error saying:

"Type library exporter encountered an error while processing 'CopyAsHtml.CopyAsHtmlPackage, CopyAsHtml'. Error: Type library exporter encountered an error while processing 'Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Interop.SVsSolutionObject, Microsoft.VisualStudio.Shell.Interop'. Error: Type 'SVsSolutionObject' and type 'SVsSolution' both have the sameUUID."

Next time onwards, whenever I try to copy, Visual Studio generates the error saying:

"Unspecified error (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80004005 (E_FAIL))"

When I uninstall Productivity Power Tools 2017/2019, there's no error message and I can copy everything properly. It seems, the problem is with the extension. So, is there a way to fix the problem so that I can use Productivity Power Tools 2017/2019 and not encounter the problem at the same time? Or shall I have to give up using Productivity Power Tools 2017/2019 entirely and continue Visual Studio without it?

Regards