CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Data Science Course is worth?

Hello all,

I am Tarun and new to this platform. I am currently into a testing profile from past 1 yest which I really don't like. I found my interest for Data Science and started researching about the courses .

I wanted to understand if I have to just go with the YouTube videos and other free resources or join a structured curriculum based courses...
    or PG degrees?

Appreciate the response from those who are already in thхis. Thanks!
    Last edited by VictorN; February 25th, 2022 at 03:02 AM. Reason: Remove web links

VictorN is offline Super Moderator Power Poster

Re: Data Science Course is worth?

I'd recommend you to join the one or more of the courses.
    Victor Nijegorodov

I also want to know which technical skill is required to learn Data Science. I have expertise in HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, and JS (not too much).

Quote Originally Posted by Tarunkumarr View Post
    Hello all,

I am Tarun and new to this platform
    wcc lite mod apk. I am currently into a testing profile from past 1 yest which I really don't like. I found my interest for Data Science and started researching about the courses .

I wanted to understand if I have to just go with the YouTube videos and other free resources or join a structured curriculum based courses...
    or PG degrees?

Appreciate the response from those who are already in thхis. Thanks
    !
    Hi, I was the Director of a famous AI / Data Science firm. I spent some time working as a Data scientist in the US prior to this. I also took Masters in Data Science in an ivy league. Currently, I run my own firm that deals with artificial intelligence. Didn't see a thread that is dedicated to data science so I thought it would be a great idea to create a thread dedicated to this purpose. This is just my little way of giving back, if anyone needs any advice in areas such as: - Data science courses in Singapore - What overseas masters are worth it? - Working experience in US (data science) Please feel free to chime in and let this thread flourish