CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Exclamation How do I master in Python?

Hi All,

I started learning Python from one of the Edtech institutes and I am kinda liking the way they are teaching it.

Being a beginner in Python I wanted to know if there are any resources out there that can help me to understand Python Programming Faster.

Currently, I got a chance to read Python Tutorial From here and they gave me a certificate too. Are there any other websites that provide the same?
    Last edited by codighack; April 20th, 2022 at 07:46 AM.

Re: How do I master in Python?

Hey, thanks for the question.

Technology Advice - the people that own this forum, have a website that I am the editor of called Developer.com. We have a section on Python programming. We publish Python tutorials there pretty frequently.

TA also just acquired Tech Republic, which has the TR Academy, where you can learn some Python: https://academy.techrepublic.com/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=Python

I'd say those are both good places to go to learn Python.

Thanks for sharing.

I remember, I used developer.com to complete my college assignment on a project that I was working on. :-)

I surely will check the Python Programming section.

If you don't mind could you please share your view on this website also https://www.scaler.com/topics/python/

I am asking because I have read all the tutorials and got one certificate now I don't know if that is something that can help me in my interviews or not.

Hi all,

I need some clarity on python, I am confused about learning python from an institute or just doing a crash course on it.
    can anyone please suggest?