CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Why my website not show in Google search results?

Hi All....Why my website not show in Google search results? We did SEO work from last 4 months but still not show my website in Google Search , please suggest some solution to fit it and show in Google Search atleast last pages....Thanks

Re: Why my website not show in Google search results?

I am sure you are aware of Google search guidelines and SEO work. So if all things are good then check whether your website is cached or not. Submit it to Google Webmaster if it is not cached yet. Check your robot.text file if you have already done it.

Does it not show up, or not show up on the first page? You'll want to make sure there isn't any code on the page indicating the page shouldn't be indexed.
    -----------------------------------------------
    Brad! Jones,
    Yowza Publishing
    LotsOfSoftware, LLC

-----------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by ecommecewebdesign View Post
    Hi All....Why my website not show in Google search results? We did SEO work from last 4 months but still not show my website in Google Search read more, please suggest some solution to fit it and show in Google Search atleast last pages....Thanks
    because you didn't follow Google's guidelines.

Why my website not show in Google search results Ranking?

Hi All....Why my website not show in Google search results? We did SEO work from last 3 months but still not show my website in Google Search , please suggest some solution to fit it and show in Google Search atleast last pages....Thanks

VictorN is offline Super Moderator Power Poster

Re: Why my website not show in Google search results Ranking?

Quote Originally Posted by ecommecewebdesign View Post
    Hi All....Why my website not show in Google search results? We did SEO work from last 3 months but still not show my website in Google Search , please suggest some solution to fit it and show in Google Search atleast last pages....Thanks
    Did you ever read the answers to your questions?
    Victor Nijegorodov

It's a bot posting cheese for other rodents like existenceproduct to post spammy links. Stupid bots don't read and respond.
    Both can be banned and all their posts deleted (along with all their fake links), and nobody would miss anything.

It would benefit this site by reducing the number of garbage links it contains in the eyes of google.

If your website is not showing up in Google search results, there could be several reasons for this. Here are some of the most common issues:

Your website is new: If your website is new, it may take some time for Google to index and include it in search results. This process can take anywhere from a few days to a few weeks, depending on various factors.

Your website is not optimized for search engines: If your website is not optimized for search engines, Google may not be able to crawl and index your site effectively. This can result in poor search rankings and reduced visibility in search results.

Technical issues: Technical issues such as broken links, slow loading times, or improper use of tags and meta descriptions can also prevent your website from appearing in Google search results.

Your website has been penalized: If your website has violated Google's Webmaster Guidelines, it may have been penalized and removed from search results. This can happen if your website has engaged in spammy link building practices, keyword stuffing, or other black-hat SEO tactics.

To ensure that your website appears in Google search results, it's essential to optimize it for search engines, use relevant keywords and phrases, and follow best practices for SEO. Consider working with a professional web development company like AppCodeIndia.com to help you identify and address any technical issues and optimize your website for search engines. With their expertise and guidance, you can improve your website's visibility and ranking in search results, attract more organic traffic, and grow your business.