CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Cool help with vb6 program and webb (html)

Hello !
    I've been "off line" for a while but now I'm up and running again.
    want to help others and maybe get help yourself.

Now to the point:
    I have in my project a number of wireless transmitters (433Mhz) that send data (weather) to a receiver connected to an Arduino.
    the data from the transmitters is received by the receiver and fed into a VB6 program via the serial port (USB).
    everything works well and I also have a database (access) connected to the program that stores max and min values ​​2 times per day.

in order to be able to see and maintain the vb6 program, I use TeamViewer to connect to the weather computer via the internet and can then see and check everything that happens.

This is not a good way to access the vb6 program.
    What I want help with is, How do I get the VB6 program presented via the web (html)?
    How do I get the VB6 program to be displayed via a website?
    this website does not need to be able to display anything other than the vb6 program.
    I have room in the computer for it to be able to act as a web server.
    Help and advice please! I'm pretty good at programming but worse at html and web design.

LN

2kaud is offline Super Moderator Power Poster

Re: help with vb6 program and webb (html)

[You might receive more replies if you post on this site's sister site https://www.vbforums.com/forumdispla...-6-and-Earlier ]
    All advice is offered in good faith only. All my code is tested (unless stated explicitly otherwise) with the latest version of Microsoft Visual Studio (using the supported features of the latest standard) and is offered as examples only - not as production quality. I cannot offer advice regarding any other c/c++ compiler/IDE or incompatibilities with VS. You are ultimately responsible for the effects of your programs and the integrity of the machines they run on. Anything I post, code snippets, advice, etc is licensed as Public Domain https://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/ and can be used without reference or acknowledgement. Also note that I only provide advice and guidance via the forums - and not via private messages!

C++23 Compiler: Microsoft VS2022 (17.6.5)