CodeGuru Home VC++ / MFC / C++ .NET / C# Visual Basic VB Forums Developer.com

Question What do you like least about IT outsourcing?

Hi Folks,

Always was curious why some people like IT Outsourcing and some can’t bear the idea of Outsourcing.
    There are many pros and cons so would be interested in your opinion.
    What do you like least about IT Outsourcing?

Cheers!

Re: What do you like least about IT outsourcing?

I don't like the fact that the person working for me I don't know him... I like it least.
    Its my personal point of view is that one should know that person who is working for you.......

Quote Originally Posted by Sam Stone View Post
    Hi Folks,

Always was curious why some people like IT Outsourcing and some can’t bear the idea of Outsourcing.
    There are many pros and cons so would be interested in your opinion.
    What do you like least about IT Outsourcing?

Cheers!
    I see, I am one of those people who would vote for outsourcing IT. But, aside from the pros of having one, like focus on the primary business, access to the latest tech, and save time & costing, etc., the least I like about it is the exposure of data. But the satisfaction really depends on the OBP - BPO company. You'll just have to find the best one.

Some people claim time difference and legal insecurity as the main factors when not choosing IT outsourcing[/URL]. But on the other side, development cost and flexibility is probably the main points that force companies to hire outsourcing contractors. Especially it is relevant for startups with limited budgets. So it seems to me that the sphere will only grow.
    Last edited by 2kaud; June 14th, 2021 at 03:23 AM. Reason: Web site link removed